How does it work?
Our Sleep Training course is a two-day session followed by a six-week learning programme including a series of webinars and assignments for you to complete independently. The session is composed of a lecture and practical workshops in a group.
What will I learn?
- How sleeping works: cycles, patterns and circadian cycle
- Identifying age-specific baby needs and understand baby’s development
- How to elaborate a sleeping plan
- All sleeping techniques
- How to manage and communicate with parents in a positive, calm fashion
- Understanding and identifying common challenges Sleep Training Consultants can be faced with, and how to deal with them
What certification will I receive?
Upon completion of the training’s assessment, you will receive an OCN Sleep Training Consultant accreditation (UK).
You will then be able to work as a certified STC and support parents and families in a more confident manner, giving them the guidance and tools they need to better manage their baby’s sleep routine and patterns.
Please note this is a non-medical training.
Any questions? Get in touch!